sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In the Mood For Love From A-Z

Sunday, April 16, 2006

In the Mood For Love From A-Z


I present a Special Mix for those late night moments.







In the Mood For Love From A-Z

  • Area Code 212 - More Every Day
  • Bo Kirkland & Ruth Davis - I Feel Love In This Room Tonight
  • Crystal Grass Dream On
  • Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - I believe in love
  • Edwin Hawkins - Forever
  • Frank Hooker & Positive People - Early In The Morning
  • Gwen Mc Crae - For Your Love
  • Heaven Sent & Ecstacy - Bless You With My Love
  • Independant Movement - Let's Talk It Over
  • Johnnie Lee & Gerry - Talkin Bout The Right One
  • Kinsmann Dazz - Forget About Lovin` You
  • Lamont Johnson - Hey Girl
  • Maxi Anderson - Lover To Lover
  • Natural High - Trust In Me
  • OT Sykes - My First Love
  • Pierre - You're My Love Life (My Everything)
  • Quadraphonics - Prove My Love
  • Ron Henderson & Choice Of Colour - I Feel I Have It In Me
  • Silk - I Can't Stop Turning You On
  • The Ebony Jam Band - Will You Stay With Me
  • UPP - I Don't Want Nothing (To Change)
  • Vickie Sue Robinson - Movin' On
  • Waldo - Love Don't Grow On Trees
  • Xavier - Dial The Love Man
  • Yoshino Fujimal - Not What I'm Looking For
  • Zingara - Love's Calling

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANX FOR THE TRIP
AL B RIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!

13 September, 2006 05:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe the link is dead, any chance to upload the full series again on say mediafire?

06 December, 2008 18:00  
Blogger Charles said...

you sound very passionate

27 November, 2009 09:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD