sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE A-Z Vol. 3

Thursday, May 11, 2006

IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE A-Z Vol. 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3V8EENK


Let the story continue........with


IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE VOL. 3
(thx to raymun AGAIN )

26 Songs who should get you in the Mood....................!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

01 - Atlas - Ain't No Sunshine
02 - Bobby Glover - I Love You
03 - Cuba Gooding - Trust Me
04 - Donny Mc Cullough - You Promised
05 - Eric Dunbar - You Must Be From Heaven
06 - Faze O - You And I (Belong Together)
07 - Gaston - Love & Affection
08 - Harry Ray - I Will Love You Anyway
09 - I.N.D. - I Just Got To Have You
10 - Johnny Bristol - Till I See You Again
11 - Klique - You Brought My Love To Life
12 - Lloyd Price - Hooked On A Feeling
13 - Marvin Sease - I Belong To You
14 - Numonics - Some People
15 - Ollie Baba - Don't Wanna Be No Plaything
16 - Positive Express - A Special Love Song
17 - QT Hush - Soul Mates
18 - Richie Havens - She Touched My Heart
19 - Second Image - It's All Been Said And Done
20 - Twennynine - All I Want
21 - Udell - I Was Made To Love Her
22 - Vitamin E - Sharing
23 - Willie Hutch - Deep In Your Love
24 - Xavion - Get Me Hot
25 - Yvonne Hodges - Heavy Thing To Do
26 - Z For Zafra - Now That I've Found You

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got a good heart, staggeringly good taste in music & you're very attractive

thanks for sharing these great tunes

13 May, 2006 19:22  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

thx............ you all need to stop making me blush...........

:-)))))

I just try to show my Love for QUIETSTORM

15 May, 2006 01:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us Kliquing.

Isaac Suthers

05 August, 2008 03:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD