sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: This is really SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

Saturday, June 09, 2007

This is really SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT


I added this Album eventhough it is 2007, but folks who know me, also know how much I LOVE GERALD ~*~ R.I.P my TEDDY BEAR ~*~ Before the sudden passing of the great Gerald Levert, he teamed up with his father Eddie Levert Sr. one more time to record this smash album. The last time the two worked together they released a great collection of music with the album Father and Son.
BUY IT HERE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD