sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 13

Saturday, May 31, 2008

In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 13


Still in the Mood?

then enjoy this!


01. Arnold McCuller - Send My Baby Back
02. Bobby Hart - Hurt So Bad
03. Cliff Dawson - Don't Hide Away From Love
04. Dizzy K - Talk About Love
05. Edwin Starr - My Friend
06. Freedom - Lovelight
07. GQ - Don't Stop This Feeling
08. Heatwave - Happiness Togetherness
09. Impact - Sara Smile
10. Jimmy Ruffin - Searchin'
11. Kat Mandu - How Was I To Know
12. Lifestyle - Love Can Make You Cry
13. Moment Of Truth - You're All I Want To Be
14. Narada Michael Walden - Never Wanna Be Without Your Love
15. Ohio Players - It Takes A While
16. Platinum Hook - I Don't Wanna Live Without You
17. Quiet Elegance - Do You Love Me
18. Rare Gems Odyssey - Wonder Boy
19. Sweet Thunder - I Don't Care What You Say
20. The Players - I'm Glad I Waited
21. U.S. Navy Port Authority Soul Band - I'm For Real
22. Vosonics - I'll Never Fall In Love
23. Wyndchymes - I'm Gonna Love You Forever
24. Xscape - Understanding
25. Younghearts - Sho Nuff Must Be Love
26. Zzebra - Ife

PART 01

&

PART 02

THX RAYMUN

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks QS_Bird & Raymun for another great comp......
Jack Flash

31 May, 2008 17:35  
Blogger Justice said...

This mix is GREAT!

Somebody get me the candles and baby oil! lol

10 June, 2008 21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great blog......i love the music on this site.........

16 June, 2008 03:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great one. Hate those pop ups with that sharebe mess but gotta have some bad with the good now and than i guess

Happy New year and keep them coming. THANXXXX

01 January, 2009 16:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD