sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Quietstorm of 1985

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Quietstorm of 1985

HEY FOLKS......

I went a little overboard, could not decide what to choose

for 1985

so I took them all.

GOOD 4 U
because you all get 4 PARTS :-))))

ENJOY
don't forget to say thank you.................

Al Jarreau - After All
Art Of Noise - Moments In Love
Atlantic Starr - If your heart isn't in it
Atlantic Starr - Secret lovers
Bar-Kays - Love don't wait
Bar-Kays - Paper doll
BB & Q BAND - Minutes Away
Bernard Wright - Just when i thought you were mine
Blue Feather - Never gonna let you go
Blue Feather - Where are you
Cashmere - You're all I need
Chapter 8 - Love loving you
Con Funk Shun - Pretty Lady
Cool Notes - Have a good forever
Dazz Band - When You Needed Roses
DeBarge - Who´s Holding Donna Now
Deele - I'll Send You Roses
Eugene Wilde - Don't Say No (Tonight)
Five Star - Say Goodbye
Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
Full Force - Please Stay
Gap Band - Going in circles
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Till i see you again
Human Body - Can we touch
Human Body - Everything
Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love
Isley Jasper Isley - Insatiable Woman
Jocelyn Brown-My Time Will Come
Johnny Gill - Half Crazy
Kashif - Dancing In The Dark (Heart To Heart)
Klique - A woman, A Lover, A Friend
Luther Vandross - If only for one night

Luther Vandross - Wait for love
Manhattans - You Send Me
Maze - A Place In My Heart
Melba Moore - To those who wait
New Edition - Whispers in bed
New Edition - With you all the way
One Way - Believe in me
One Way - More than friends, less than lovers
Patti Austin - Only A Breath Away
Peabo Bryson - Love Always Finds A Way
Prince & the Revolution - The Ladder
Radiance - Lollypop Lover
Rah Band - Sorry Doesn't Make It Anymore
Rene & Angela - Smile
Rene & Angela - You don't have to cry

Rick James - Sha La La La La (Come Back Home)
Smoke City - Dreams
Starpoint - Til' the end of time
Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
Sugarfoot - I'm Your Sugar
Teddy Pendergrass - One of us fell in love
Total Contrast - Where is love
U.T.F.O - Fairytale Lover
Vesta Williams - Suddenly its magic
Vikki Love with Nuance - You're the one for me
Whitney Houston - Saving all my Love for you
Whitney Houston - You give good Love
Windjammer - When you're in love
Zapp - Computer Love ft. Charlie Wilson
Zapp - I Only Have Eyes For You

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Q

04 February, 2009 00:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this...much appreciated...

04 February, 2009 06:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup !!!

04 February, 2009 10:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apart from the great work done, I must complain though ! I thought I had the "copyrights" for such covers ???? (sulkin' now..) ^^

04 February, 2009 11:46  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

raymun005324 said...
Apart from the great work done, I must complain though ! I thought I had the "copyrights" for such covers ???? (sulkin' now..) ^^


hahahahahaha BOO you knw I only made them FOR YOU......... Sure know what you like :-)

Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

05 February, 2009 07:22  
Blogger cgjrob said...

Once again, true love for your hard work. THANK YOU.

05 February, 2009 16:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent stuff
excellent body...

05 February, 2009 18:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank for keeping good old soul music alive!!!

07 February, 2009 21:12  
Blogger jaguar said...

A super compilation.

Many thanks.

15 February, 2009 04:33  
Blogger Manny said...

Wow... You trying to make me and Fiancé have twins... You represent trouble to the 3RD... Nice post...

15 February, 2009 21:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say if you believe in fairytales, your love will never fail...That UTFO was the bang for me back in JR High. Thanks Q

18 February, 2009 23:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masterful....thanks

20 February, 2009 14:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
lOVE PEACE AND SOUL!!


Pmimmy.....................Thank you for being you

23 February, 2009 17:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOu, Lots of love. kimmy

25 March, 2009 02:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

Thank you for the information. Great job! Keep up the good work.

12 July, 2009 20:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to say thanks. I really appreciate the fact that you've put so much time and heart into this website.

Alex C.

30 July, 2009 13:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD