sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love A - Z Vol.2

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In The Mood For Love A - Z Vol.2






And here it is as promiseddddddddddddd........

Vol.2 of

"IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE"

26 nicely selected songs to get in the mood
or just to lean back and relax!

Special THX to Ray........... MUAHHHHH

01 - Atlantic Starr - Second To None
02 - Bobbi Humphrey - Lover To Lover
03 - Crackin' - You Know Where I Am
04 - Danny Johnson - Taking My Love For Granted
05 - Enchantment - Love Struck
06 - Fat Gaines Presents Zorina - For Your Love
07 - Gift Of Dreams - Love Is All We Need
08 - Hi-Five - Let's Go All The Way
09 - Impressions - I Surrender
10 - James Bradley - I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
11 - Karin Jones - Last Night In My Dreams
12 - Les McCann - I Believe The Sun Is Gonna Shine
13 - Merge - What Makes You Wanna Lie To Me
14 - Numonics - It's So Easy To Be Mislead
15 - O.C. Smith - Love To Burn
16 - Prophecy - Somebody's Watching You
17 - Quincy Jones - One Hundred Ways
18 - Revelation - Without Love
19 - Septimus Feat. Mandy Phillips -Searching For Love
20 - The Dramatics -Treat Me Right
21 - Ullanda Mc Cullough - Around And Around
22 - Valentine Brothers - I Know You Need Love
23 - Wilson Pickett - I Want You
24 - Xavier - Truly Devoted
25 - Yasuko Agawa - Who You Are
26 - Zinga - Magic Moments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD