sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "THE DELLS"

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Quietstorm of "THE DELLS"



  • "THE MIGHTY, MIGHTY DELLS"
  • ARE FINALLY
  • IN THE ROCK N' ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!
  • This Group is one of my all time favorite and therefore it is a extreme pleasure for me to give you their

  • "QUIETSTORM" from A-Z
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5HGC5HUT VOL. 01
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MO58O06J
VOL. 02


I remember it was the Year 1986 when
I saw a Commercial on "BET"
it was for 6 Albums called
"HEY LOVE"

I bugged my Husband back then,
til
he went and ordered it for me!!!!
From that day on I was hooked...!!!

(I still have those)

So instead of talking and talking,
I give you the

"ALLMIGHTY DELLS"

48 of their best SLOW SONGS

(Biography is in the links)


ENJOY........................!!!!!


  • VOL. 01

  • Always Together
  • Baby Come Back
  • Best in me
  • Betcha never been loved (like this before)
  • Bring Back The Love Of Yesterday
  • Call Me (Right By Your Side I'll Be)
  • Cherish
  • Does Anybody Know I'm Here
  • Drowning For Your Love
  • Give your Baby a Standing Ovation
  • How Can We Find The Love We Lost, (when we don't know how it got away)
  • I Can Sing A Rainbow- Love Is Blue
  • I Feel Like Going On
  • I miss you
  • I Need You
  • I touched a dream
  • I Wish It Was Me You Loved
  • If You Really Love Your Girl (You Better Show Her)
  • It Took A Woman Like You (To Make A Man Out Of Me)
  • Lonley Girl
  • Look At Us Now
  • Love Is So Simple
  • My Pretending Days Are Over

  • personal note:
  • the Movie "The 5 Heartbeats" is the story of
  • "The Dells"

  • VOL. 02

  • Nothing Can Stop Me
  • Oh what a Night
  • O-O I Love You
  • Open Up My Heart(Long Version)
  • Passionate Breezes
  • Plastic People
  • Private Property
  • Slow Motion
  • Stay In My Corner
  • Sweeter As Days Go By
  • That Special One
  • The Bells (I'll Never Hear)
  • The Love We Had (Stay On My Mind)
  • The Way We Were
  • The whole Truth
  • Too Late For Love
  • Tripped, Slipped, Stumbled And Fell
  • Trying to make a fool of me
  • When I'm in your Arms
  • Wrapped Up Tight
  • You bring out the best in me
  • You just can't walk away
  • You Promised Me
  • You Were My 911

By the way, The Dells are…

· Chuck Barksdale
· Vern Allison
· Mickey McGill
· Johnnie Carter
· Marvin Junior

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the shares. Wonderful Wonderful music!

Vol 2 of the Dells is no longer available due to inactivity. I know I discovered this late but I would love to listen to this one. I did get volume 1. If it can't be re-uploaded I understand. It's a lot of work. Thanks again for a wonderful work of love.

wkc

17 February, 2007 23:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC MERCI BEAUCOUP YOU ARE A REALLY FUNY FUNKY GIRLS

a boy from 93 in FRANCE

11 June, 2008 10:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

qs_bird,

Thanks so much for sharing the Dells and also for the background information. I really appreciate it.

Dells music is hard to find & I have been looking for the Dells Anthology. But this compilation is great! I will really enjoy this. :)

01 July, 2008 16:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao,

Gewoonweg prachtig.
Hier heb ik lang op moeten wachten.
Duizendnaal dank.
Just wonderfull.
Mille grazie from Belgium.

Rocco

29 August, 2008 05:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD