sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: ~*~ Real Soul Togetherness~*~

Friday, December 15, 2006

~*~ Real Soul Togetherness~*~

A wonderful TENDER Contribution
from a good friend

"DomJazzSoul"

E*N*J*O*Y

  • 01 - General Crook - Tell Me What'cha Gonna Do (When You Want To Be Loved)
  • 02 - Lloyd Price - What Did You Do With My Love
  • 03 - Originals - Nothing Can Take The Place (Of Your Love)
  • 04 - Lawrence Payton - Tell Me You Love Me (Love Sounds)
  • 05 - Jerry Butler - Playing On You
  • 06 - Dells & Dramatics - Love Is Missing From Our Lives
  • 07 - Skip Mahoaney & The Casuals - Bless My Soul
  • 08 - Carolyn Franklin - You Can Have My Soul
  • 09 - Charles Drain - I'm Gonna Stay
  • 10 - Willie Hutch - Do The Thing That's Best For You
  • 11 - Brigher Side Of Darkness - I'm A Loser
  • 12 - Barbara Mason & The Futures - We Got Each Other
  • 13 - Cloe Martin - Life Race
  • 14 - Vee Allen - Love Is All Around Me
  • 15 - Greg Perry - Come Fly With Me
  • 16 - L. V. Johnson - I Love You, I Need You, I Want You
  • 17 - Side Show - Lonely Girl
  • 18 - Bill - I Feel Good With You
  • 19 - Charles Wilson - I Don't Want To Lose Your Love
  • 20 - Clifton Dyson & Gwen Matthews - So Lonely
  • 21 - Windy City - I Still Love You
THX DOM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done dom !! thanks qsbird for the upload!!

22 December, 2006 01:28  
Blogger Ricardo said...

Super stuff as always. Thanks Dom and QS for your work.
We NEED stuff like this

03 October, 2009 13:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD