sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 8

Sunday, November 26, 2006

In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 8


  • Welcome back raymun, we really missed you!!!
  • THX FOR THE VOL.08
  • may the mood continues.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CIKA2GNE
  • 01. Average White Band - A Love Of My Own
  • 02. Brainstorm - Loving Just You
  • 03. Circle O' Fire - (You're A) Winner
  • 04. D.J. Rogers - I'm Your Real Friend
  • 05. Estiban - Never Will I
  • 06. Flying Home - All Your Love Surrender
  • 07. Gaby Lang - Beautiful
  • 08. Henry Johnson - The Woman In My Life
  • 09. Inner Life - It's Wonderful
  • 10. Jackie Ross - The World Needs More People Like You
  • 11. Kocky - That's Now It Is
  • 12. Lee Mac Donald - Show Me
  • 13. Michele White - Give Me Back The Love
  • 14. Norma Jenkins - I Did It For Real
  • 15. Otis Clay - I'm Gonna Hate Myself In The Morning
  • 16. Peabo Bryson - A Fool Such As I
  • 17. Quincy Jones - Just Once
  • 18. Ron Keith & Ladies - I Can't Live Without You
  • 19. Side Effect - I Gave To You
  • 20. Tyrone Davis - Never Stopped Loving You
  • 21. Ullanda Mc Cullough - How Is It Done
  • 22. Vivian Reed - Yours Until Tomorrow
  • 23. Weapons Of Peace - Love
  • 24 - Xavier - Dial The Love Man
  • 25. Yasuko Agawa - Catch It Fore It Falls
  • 26. Zedrik - Lovin' You

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, Your site is fantastic. Your passion for old skool soul and Smooth Jazz is excellent. It really shows someone with great passion for life and love. It all shows in your music. I found a quiet storm to Phyllis Hyman and was very impressed. She still is one of my favorite artists all time. With that said, I was wondering if you would consider doing a Chaka khan tribute. Keep up the love. (If you can't see love with the eyes look with the heart.) Peace.

28 November, 2006 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say to you, this slow jams are absolutly the best.
i hear it from vol.1 to vol.8
Thanks for this great work in absolutly good quality.

Greatings from germany DJ PASCALDI

30 November, 2006 19:45  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

THX DJ PASCALDI

danke fuer deine Worte!!! Es macht immer wieder spass wenn man positivees Feedback bekommt!!!

Gruesse aus USA von einer deutschen :-)

30 November, 2006 20:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi qs_bird!
na dann frag ich mal auf deutsch: wird die serie fortgesetzt?
wenn ja bleibe ich natürlich am ball. und freue mich schon auf die nächste.
gruß von DJ PASCALDI

01 December, 2006 04:49  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

Natuerlich wird die fortgesetzt!!!!!!

01 December, 2006 10:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD