sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Smooth Jazz - Sweet Love

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Smooth Jazz - Sweet Love

  • I guess I am in the
  • SMOOTH JAZZ MOOD
  • this week.....!!!
  • Hope you all still like it!!!
  • This album was released in 2002
  • small (I could think of alot of great artists missing)
  • but still ok!!!
  • 01 - Kim Waters - From the Heart
  • 02 - Najee - Sweet Love
  • 03 - Kevin Toney - After Midnight
  • 04 - Chuck Loeb - New Life
  • 05 - Walter Beasley - Sleep Tight
  • 06 - Nestor Torres - Summers End
  • 07 - Alfonso Blackwell - Joy
  • 08 - Fattburger - Mum's the Word
  • 09 - Nelson Rangell - Welcome Home
  • 10 - Special EFX - Stay a While

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD