sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: SWEETFI's Version Excursion Vol 1 & 2

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SWEETFI's Version Excursion Vol 1 & 2



LADY SWEETFI

did said she wanted to create something
special and she sure did!!!!!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF

REGGAE QUIETSTORM????

Classic Soul Tracks in a Reggae Style

put together by my good friend

LADY SWEET FI from the UK


THX GIRLLLLLLLLLL

VOL. O1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irp7e0

  • 01 - Chosen Few - Everybody Plays The Fool
  • 02 - Derrick Harriott & The Chosen Few - Since I Lost My Baby
  • 03 - Bruce Ruffin - Ooh Child
  • 04 - Chosen Few - People Make The World Go Round
  • 05 - Jimmy London - I'm Your Puppet
  • 06 - Chosen Few - Stoned In Love
  • 07 - Ken Boothe - Let's Get It On
  • 08 - Inner Circle - Homely Girl
  • 09 - Delroy Wilson - Living In The Footsteps
  • 10 - The Heptones - Baby I Need Your Loving
  • 11 - Derrick Harriott & The Chosen Few - Have You Seen Her
  • 12 - Zap Pow - If You Don't Know Me By Now
  • 13 - B.B. Seaton - Lean On Me
  • 14 - John Holt - Touch Me In The Morning
  • 15 - Ken Boothe - Is It Because I'm Black
  • 16 - Junior Murvin - Give Me Your Love
VOL. 02

http://www.sendspace.com/file/adgbxi
  • 01 - Alton Ellis - It's A Shame
  • 02 - Joy White - My Guy
  • 03 - Paris Connection - Who's That Lady
  • 04 - Chosen Few - You Are Everything
  • 05 - Boris Gardner - You Make Me Feel Brand New
  • 06 - Ken Boothe - Ain't No Sunshine
  • 07 - Mickie Chung - Breezin'
  • 08 - John Holt - For The Love Of You
  • 09 - Me & You - Together
  • 10 - Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn't I
  • 11 - Hugh Porter - Love TKO
  • 12 - Nicola Tucker - Neither One Of Us
  • 13 - Chosen Few - I Second That Emotion
  • 14 - Rags & Riches - Love On A Two Way Street
  • 15 - Delroy Wilson - What's Going On
  • 16 - Teddy Brown - Midnight Train To Georgia
  • 17 - Sugar Minott - I Love Music
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID

I do know that them UK Folks love Reggae, which reminds me......
Have you visit yet??

NO??? Well then it is about time!!!
http://www.burningrockers.com/

come and join the parties!!!!
Trust me you will love the Music & Chatrooms!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the time and listen to that station................ great show's and my compliments to SWEETFI nice compiliation!!!

22 October, 2006 12:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, Very Nice..Thanks

27 October, 2006 09:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wanted to hear it, but I guess I was too late. The links are dead. If you could reupload them when you find the time, I would more than greatly appreciate it. By the way, love the blog. I don't know what I would do without it now. Keep doing what you're doing!

05 September, 2007 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD