sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: SWEETFI’s 70’s Philadelphia Soul

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

SWEETFI’s 70’s Philadelphia Soul

  • Another Great Compiliation
  • by my friend
  • SWEETFI from the UK
  • THX Girl............
  • you all better enjoy it,
  • I know she put her heart into it

SWEETFI’s 70’s Philadelphia Soul

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WCUI6DM

  1. The Trammps - Tom's Song
  2. Jerry Butler - Let's Make Love
  3. Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - I Believe In Love
  4. Dexter Wansel - The Sweetest Pain
  5. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - You Know How To Make Me Feel Good
  6. Major Harris - Love Won't Let Me Wait
  7. Billy Paul - I Want'cha Baby
  8. Lou Rawls - Early Morning Love
  9. The Spinners - Sadie
  10. The O'Jays - Brandy
  11. Teddy Pendergrass - I Want My Baby Back
  12. Anthony White - There Will Never Be Another
  13. The Ebonys - You're The Reason Why
  14. Jean Carn - My Love Don't Come Easy
  15. Bunny Sigler - Love Train
  16. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - To Be Free To Be Who We Are




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has to be said, this is a fantastic selection of music, it flows so well, nice nice tracks - good choice!

14 September, 2006 18:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props!

28 December, 2006 21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD