sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Mellow Mood

Monday, August 07, 2006

Mellow Mood

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I7CKXK0T

MELLOW MOOD

a gift for all from a very good friend!!!!

(THX JENSI)

35 awesome songs!!!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT

  1. Booker T. - The best of you
  2. Breakwater - You Know I Love You
  3. Chameleon - I feel you here
  4. Chameleon - For you
  5. Freedom - Know you better
  6. Harvey Mason - You and me
  7. J.P. Rodgers - I enjoy your love
  8. Jean Knight & Premium - Does it mean you
  9. John Whitehead - I need money bad
  10. Jr.Walker - Feel like makin' love
  11. Kashif - Baby don't break your baby's heart (Extended Version)
  12. Kool and the Gang - Whisper softly
  13. LA. Connection - Promise Me
  14. Lanier and Co. - I don't know
  15. Lenny Williams - Who's gonna love you
  16. Madagascar - Playin' with fire
  17. Mico Wave - Instant replay
  18. Mighty Fire - Just a little bit
  19. Minneapolis Genius - Lovin' cup (94 East)
  20. Mtume - We're Gonna Make It This Time
  21. Randy Brown - Use it
  22. Richard Dimples Field - Let me take you in my arms tonight
  23. Rick Smith - Love Came Today
  24. Robert Winter & Fall - Do it any way you want
  25. Rockie Robbins - Be ever wonderful
  26. Ronnie Dyson - Heart to heart
  27. Roundtrip - You and me
  28. Rufus - Keep it together (declaration of love)
  29. Shadow - No better love
  30. Sonny Charles - Put it in a magazine
  31. T.S. Monk - Can't keep my hands to myself
  32. The Manhattans - Reasons
  33. The Sylvers - Heart repair man
  34. Webster Lewis - Open up ypur eyes
  35. Woods Empire - Universal love

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice is all I can say!!!!! Great Selection - keep it coming............


A Fan

08 August, 2006 22:39  
Blogger Robin said...

What a excellent looking selection of mellow music.
The really great thing is that I only know about half the tunes, so I'm on a learning experience too!
Thank you for sharing

29 April, 2008 04:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD