sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: THE ORIGINALS R.I.P Freddie

Saturday, July 08, 2006

THE ORIGINALS R.I.P Freddie


  • R.I.P Freddie Gorman
  • of
  • "The Originals"

  • Freddie Gorman, of the group the Originals, has passed away.
  • Gorman lost his battle with lung cancer on
  • June 13, 2006. He was 67.

http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/Respect.html

  • So in HONOR of Freddie
  • I give you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FK9WOAOL

>ORIGINALS, THE - 1974 GAME CALLED LOVE
  1. - baby dont get hooked on me
  2. - be my love
  3. - behind closed doors
  4. - game called love
  5. - i remember when
  6. - ooh you (put a crush on me)
  7. - she's my old lady
  8. - so near
  9. - supernatural voodoo woman (part 1)
  10. - you're my only world
**********************************



ORIGINALS, THE - 1999 VERY BEST OF



  1. - Baby I'm for Real
  2. - You're the One
  3. - I'll wait for you
  4. - The Bells
  5. - We can make it Baby
  6. - just to keep you satisfied(unreleased)
  7. - Bless whoever sent you
  8. - I like your style
  9. - suspicion(unreleased)
  10. - I'm someone who cares
  11. - down to love town(12' ver)
  12. - Good Lovin is just a dime away
  13. - Game called Love
  14. - Once I have you(Iwont let you go)
  15. - Keep me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang I did not know that.....!!!

Originals were very underrated....SAD


MAY HE R.I.P

09 July, 2006 00:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another sad loss by a group that truly was overlooked by most. Thanks for sharing the memories again

wkc

19 February, 2007 19:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD