sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: FREAK ME

Thursday, July 06, 2006

FREAK ME


  • Somebody wrote me an email
  • complaining that I only have OLD
  • Slow Songs.............!!!!

  • No I don't !!!!!

  • So therefore I put together a compiliation
  • with NEWER Quietstorm
  • (mid 90's til now)
  • songs I like!!
  • So you all be the judge!
  • Let's see who recognizes
  • the difference????

ENJOY.....!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHP881A1 VOL. 1
&
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49T9MY0M VOL. 2


VOL. 1

  1. Case - Sex Games
  2. Avant - Don't say no, Just say yes
  3. Public Announcement - Sex Is On My Mind
  4. Ol Skool - All The Way
  5. Jodeci - Freakin' you
  6. H-Town - Knockin da boots
  7. Kino Watson - I'm the Man (Your Mama Been Warnin' You About)
  8. Next - Imagine that
  9. Link - Gimme Some
  10. Shai - I don't wanna be alone
  11. Kino Watson - Bring it on
  12. Shai - Mr. Turn U Out
  13. Silk - I Can Go Deep
  14. Maxwell - This Woman's Work
  15. Urban Mystic - I Refuse
  16. Ruff Endz - Underneath the Sheets ft. Uncle Sam
  17. Silk - Freak Me
  18. Boyz II Men - I'll make Love to you [SEXY REMIX]
  19. H-Town - They Like It Slow
  20. Pressha - Splackavellie
  21. Another Level - Freak Me
  22. Next - Do you think about me
VOL.2
  1. Keith Sweat - One on One
  2. H-Town - Lick u up
  3. R. Kelly - Best Sex I Ever Had
  4. Link - One Of A Kind Love
  5. Maxwell - Til The Cops Come Knocking
  6. R Kelly - Down Low (x-rated remix)
  7. Another Level ft. Ghostface Killah - I Want You For Myself
  8. Usher - Nice & Slow
  9. Silk - Girl U For Me
  10. Shai - Comforter
  11. Jodeci - Feenin
  12. Blackstreet - Deep
  13. Link - Sex Down
  14. Joe - More and More
  15. Kino Watson - Breakfast In Bed
  16. AZ Yet - Last Night (Remix)
  17. Silk - Silktime
  18. Lade Bac - Dinnertime
  19. Keith Sweat ft. Kut Klose - Get up on it
  20. Jodeci & Ginuwine - Freak 'n you (Pony Remix)
  21. Lade Bac - One On One (f Lola Troy)
  22. Link - I Really Wanna Sex Your Body
  23. JT Taylor - How (Duet w Melis'sa Morgan)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

complaining lol jacket should be mine !!! :-(((

06 July, 2006 19:10  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

don't understand what you mean????

06 July, 2006 22:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the difference the licking???

Very rare that they sing about L-O-V-E only about ---lickin', freakin', rubbin', knockin' etc etc etc (No FUN)

sad sad I prefer the Ol' Skool in my Bedroom, but I do also like the newer once!!!!

11 July, 2006 21:37  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

Yep Ray, you right!!!!

but I guess that is the next GENERATION!!
I prefer Ol' Skool too, there are some awesome TODAY voices out there Like Gerald Levert, Brian McKnight, Joe..... plenty. I try to balance that in the future!!!

12 July, 2006 12:16  
Blogger Tico said...

if they want new stuff they can get it on DC++ or eDonkey, your doing a very good job posting music that are hard to find online nowadays, congratulations

01 September, 2006 05:13  
Blogger Charles said...

Thanks

27 November, 2009 09:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD