sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In the Mood for Love Vol.04

Sunday, June 04, 2006

In the Mood for Love Vol.04

Let the story continue........with


IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE VOL. 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3R984227


26 Songs who should get you in the Mood....................!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

  • Aubrey Mann - Love Is So Good When You're Stealking It!
  • Band Of Thieves - Love Me Or Leave Me
  • Cecile Frenette - What Am I To Do With Me
  • Danny Johnson - I Might As Well Forget Loving You
  • Eddie Johns - I'll Remember You
  • Faison - Do You Wanna Dance
  • Gene Chandler - I'll Remember You
  • Heaven And Earth - Whole Lot Of Love
  • Infatuation - Since I Met You
  • James Brown - Regrets
  • Kenny Lynch - Because I Love You
  • Love Twins - Everything Will Work Out In The End
  • Maurice Starr - When I Say I Love You
  • Norman Connors - Melancholy Fire
  • O.C. Smith - Baby Come Back
  • Parris - Can't Let Go
  • Quinn Harris & The Masterminds - Stop ! Telling Me Lies
  • Robert Winters & Fall - Magic Man
  • Softouch - Please Be True
  • Tim Maia, Cassiano & Hyldon - Velho Camarada
  • Universe City - Fools
  • Village People - Lonely Lady
  • Willie And The Bees - Closer
  • Xavier - Cinnamon Girl
  • Yvonne Gage - Could This Be The End
  • Zulema - What Do I Do Now
  • (thx to raymun AGAIN )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait til Vol 5 comes out, great job as usual.................. I just love your blog. What makes it so special is that you do all the combining on your own and not just post albums...........

A*W*E*S*O*M*E J*O*B

05 June, 2006 20:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: Is that you on those pictures???

besides the pics I also love all the music on this GREAT Blog, please stay around for a long time!!!!!!!!!


ur secret admirer.............

PS: I love your profile picture too!!!!!

07 June, 2006 22:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD