sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "MAZE ft Frankie Beverly"

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Quietstorm of "MAZE ft Frankie Beverly"


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUV9UQ18

  • I remember a Day in my Life when I was
  • told by someone very special to me:
  • "always remember that no matter what
  • and how hard times will be,

  • WE ARE ONE and
  • I NEVER LET YOU DOWN
  • because I LOVE YOU SO MUCH".

  • Today I WANT TO THANK YOU for those words
  • because I knew you were REACHIN' DOWN INSIDE and
  • all we had were HAPPY FEELIN'S!

  • At that Moment it was JUST US.

  • HAPINESS and FAMILY were on my mind
  • because of this LOVELY INSPIRATION you
  • had given me with all those Words.

  • I looked in the Mirror and said to myself:
  • "This WOMAN IS A WONDER",
  • because I thought I was loved!

  • THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES at this GOLDEN TIME
  • OF DAY made me realize that I NEED YOU and I
  • felt like I was your LADY OF MAGIC!

  • We CHANGE OUR WAYS throughout the years
  • and I told you: "just CALL ON ME because
  • I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR LOVE".

  • You left in YOUR KIND OF WAY and I CAN'T
  • GET OVER YOU and you will always have
  • A PLACE IN MY HEART.

  • IN TIME I will be able to "WISH YOU WELL!"

www.mazemuze.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that is deep sooooooooooooo deep

I feel ya .................

care for someone to ease your pain???

Check your email

18 May, 2006 13:11  
Anonymous Big Homie said...

Thank you so much Qs

15 May, 2009 00:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD