sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "All 4 One"

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Quietstorm of "All 4 One"



Comprised of Tony Borowiak, Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, and Alfred Nevarez, the Californian contemporary R&B vocal quartet All-4-One's 1994 debut album sailed into the Top Ten thanks to the enormous hit single "I Swear," which stayed at number one for 11 weeks. My Brother's Keeper followed in 1998, and a year later the group returned with On and On.

  • Here's their story...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZBKJ3LZ

Anticipation swept across the crowd at the sold-out amphitheater. It had been too long and yet it felt like yesterday since the devoted fans had seen the band. "And now...", boomed the announcer, "Please give a big welcome to the band that can break your heart and put it back together...All-4-One".

The lights, the music, the energy all came together at once.

To their fans and friends, All-4-One had fallen off the face of the earth. Most, if not all, were unaware of the reason that they had been chillin'. They were unaware that one of the members of the band had a motorcycle accident, a rain-slicked highway at night and tangled wreckage. The fans knew the hits, the millions of records sold and the world tours...but, what they didn't know was that unlike drugs, greed and petty fighting, three variables that break up most bands, the All-4-One hiatus was much different.

With one of the guys in recovery, the band simply would not replace him and go back to work just to make money. Against the protests from those in the music industry, the band stood fast and waited until they could return to their public and give them the magic that was real.

With All-4-One, it isn't just the name of the band....it's the way it is.



Well I did found 21 nice songs from them so

ENJOY....................!!!!!!
  • 1994 - A Better Man
  • 1994 - Down to the last drop
  • 1994 - I swear
  • 1994 - Oh Girl
  • 1994 - So much in Love
  • 1994 - Without you
  • 1995 - Colors of Love
  • 1995 - Could this be Magic
  • 1995 - Giving you my Heart
  • 1995 - I can love you like that
  • 1995 - I'm sorry
  • 1995 - I'm your Man
  • 1995 - These Arms
  • 1995 - Think you're the one
  • 1998 - How To Love Again
  • 1998 - I Cross My Heart
  • 1998 - Keep It Goin' On
  • 1998 - No Doubt
  • 1998 - One Summer Nght
  • 1998 - Time To Come Home
  • 1998 - I Will Be Right Here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!!!

19 May, 2006 17:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I died and went to Heaven finding this Quietstorm series. This is music that these old bones can still groove to and now my special someone wants to listen more too! :-)

Thank you!
wkc

18 February, 2007 19:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD