sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "SYREETA" R.I.P

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Quietstorm of "SYREETA" R.I.P


Another great Voice and so sadly almost forgotten!















  • Now my question is:
  • Who can really forget songs like:
  • First Time on a Ferris Wheel,
  • With you I'm born Again,
  • Someone Special
  • or
  • All Things happen for a Reason

  • NOBODY I HOPE
  • so I put together

  • 19 Songs of my favorite
  • of
  • Syreeta
  • (Biography is included in the Comp)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FD9W0LWA
  • 1972 - how many days
  • 1972 - keep him like he is
  • 1974 - heavy day
  • 1974 - just a little piece of you
  • 1977 - all things happen for a reason(w G.C. Cameron)
  • 1977 - don't cry
  • 1977 - i too am waiting
  • 1977 - i'll try love again(w G.C. Cameron)
  • 1977 - rest yourself
  • 1981 - With You I'm Born Again (W Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - a long and lasting love (w Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - a new way to say i love you(w Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - i must be in love
  • 1981 - love(w Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - someone special(w Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - there's nothing like a woman in love
  • 1981 - what we did for love(w Billy Preston)
  • 1981 - you set my love in motion
  • Bonus - First Time On A Ferris Wheel (With Smokey Robinson)
  • Syreeta passed away July 6, 2004.
  • R.I.P

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi QS_Bird,
I just discovered your blog and i find it really nice .
There's some very nice music here.
It seems like a goldmine to me :D
I took a good listen to your Syreeta selection and I really like it.
I only knew two songs of her and I
must say that she had a really great voice .
Keep doing your good work !
As we say in France, "c'est magnifique" !
Greatings

31 May, 2006 08:45  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

you welcome!!!!

06 July, 2006 22:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this,it's really beautiful music. I wish modern artists could make even half as good R&B as this.

Takondwa

03 August, 2008 07:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to say but this link is down also, would of really liked ot hear this.

06 December, 2008 18:04  
Blogger macsayso said...

This a fantastic discovery for me I love R&B, and oh yeah I'm a 70's Baby. The R&B Quietstorm Blogspot needs world wide reconation please don't sleep on the site. Thanx for everything.

22 July, 2011 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD