sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "JOHNNY GILL"

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Quietstorm of "JOHNNY GILL"



  • ....UFF MOMMA....
  • that is all I say(LOL)
  • Something for the LADIES

  • I swear this Man makes me drool like a Puppy!!!

  • Let me hush up and give you
  • 35 of MY favorite

  • QUIETSTORM SONGS by

  • JOHNNY GILL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BD1FQ8T4 Vol. 01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=318J9O48 Vol. 02


A-Z

  • All That he's Supposed To Be
  • Because Of You
  • Bring It On
  • Close The Door
  • Feels So Much Better
  • Fire & Desire ft. Coko
  • Giving My All To You
  • Half Crazy
  • Having Illusions
  • I Found Love
  • I'm Sorry
  • I'm Still Waiting
  • It's Your Body ft. Roger Troutman
  • Just Another Lonely Night
  • Lady Dujour
  • Let's get the Mood right
  • Let's just run away
  • Let's spend the Night
  • Long way from home
  • Love in an elevator
  • Love u Right
  • Mastersuite Maybe
  • My My My (live)
  • My my my
  • Perfect Combination ft. Stacy Lattisaw
  • Quiet time to play
  • Silent Prayer ft Shanice
  • Simply Say I Love You Ft Stevie Wonder
  • Someone to love
  • Take Me (I'm Yours)
  • Tell me how u want it
  • There u go
  • Touch
  • Where Do We Go From Here ft Stacy Lattisaw
Born in Washington, D.C., Johnny Gill was discovered by singer Stacy Lattisaw after singing in his family's group Wings of Faith from age five. His solo career began in 1983 with the Top 30 R&B single "Super Love." In duo with Lattisaw, he scored an R&B Top Ten hit in 1984 with "Perfect Combination." In 1988, Gill joined New Edition, replacing Bobby Brown. In 1989 he sang on two R&B hits: "Where Do We Go from Here," a #1 by Stacy Lattisaw, and "One Love," by George Howard. Gill finally scored as a solo singer in 1990 with the release of his album Johnny Gill, which sold a million copies, topped the R&B chart, and made the Top Ten in the pop chart. Following the relative failure of 1993's Provocative -- which didn't produce any Top 10 R&B singles and only went gold -- Gill reunited with New Edition in 1996. A month after New Edition released Home Again in September of 1996, Gill released Let's Get the Mood Right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)
You have great R`N`B `blog - very interesting !

Greetings from Poland -
ROb.

PS. Thank you for visit on my blog,QS_Bird !

28 May, 2006 16:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....he can sing ;-))))
greetings butterfly
Great blog qs bird !!

06 June, 2006 15:14  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

thx butterfly

06 July, 2006 22:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD