sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Gotta Get Back To Love Vol. 1 & 2

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gotta Get Back To Love Vol. 1 & 2

Some of my Favorites again!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z86QUXT3 VOL. 01


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAA0HHID VOL. 02
  • ENJOY.................!!!!!
  • VOL. 01
  1. Tavares - Never Had A Love Like This Before
  2. Bernard Edwards - Dont Do Me Wrong
  3. Fats Gaines Band - Woman in love
  4. Heatwave - Star of a Story
  5. Players - Baby Come Back
  6. Eddie Holman - You make my life complete
  7. Spandau Ballet - True
  8. Tavares - Games, Games
  9. Pleasure - All the way
  10. Chi Lites - Have you seen her
  11. Spice - Don't Fight It
  12. The Masqueraders - Can't Nobody Love Me
  • VOL. 02
  1. Positive Express - A special love song
  2. Michael Sterling - Ready
  3. Black Ivory - We Made It
  4. The Dynamic Superiors - Shoe Shoe Shine
  5. Bernard Edwards - You've Really Got a Hold On Me
  6. Sherrick - Lady You Are
  7. Dreamboy - I promise
  8. The Temptations - Heavenly
  9. O'Bryan - Still Water (Love)
  10. David Ruffin - Just let me hold you for a night
  11. Sister Sledge - Gotta Get Back To Love
  12. Rufus - Keep it together (declaration of love)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the music... My computer's been out for a couple of months, I check in and you've posted a pair of Bernard Edwards tracks from 'Glad to be here'... I've been kicking myself for decades because I didn't buy it when it was new, and couldn't find it since. Any chance of you posting the whole record? I'd be grateful...
sincerely, ChicFan#1,
Ed G.
(ps... the tunes you post bring me to tears on a regular basis... I'll never forget the feeling of homesickness that washed over me when you posted Norman Conners!)

24 August, 2006 12:27  
Blogger richsoul said...

You are a romantic person, Thanks for sharing beautiful sounds.

17 September, 2010 14:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD