sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: ESSENTIAL MELLOW GROOVE

Sunday, July 16, 2006

ESSENTIAL MELLOW GROOVE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3IOLB7J


  • You would be a fool not to get this rare GEM,
  • some of these tracks would cost loads.

AWESOMEEEEE....!!!!

  1. I’ve Been Trying - The Chants
  2. By My Side - Pure Pleasure
  3. While I’m Alone - Frankie Beverley
  4. That’s Love - Marshall, Donovan, Broomfield
  5. Mellow Mellow Me - James Nelson
  6. The Wind - Sahara
  7. Trying To Make A Wrong Thing Right - Charles Wilson
  8. Till I Get Home - Perfections
  9. Wear Your Natural Baby - Towanda & The Total Destruction
  10. Trust Me - Aged In Harmony
  11. Try My Love - Debbie S
  12. Ain’t Nothing But A Love Thing - Peaches, Love & Happiness
  13. My Conscience - Lovlites
  14. Lucky Fellow - Maurice Jackson
  15. Steppin’ Out - H. Andrews
  16. This Love - The Joytones
  17. Crazy ‘Bout Your Love - Robert Thomas
  18. Give Him Up - Whatnauts
A gift from Soulstar - THANK YOU

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are right, those are some well hidden gems. Thanks for it!!!


Love yur Site

25 July, 2006 12:22  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

yep and the rest of the GANG is missing out on a great CD

30 July, 2006 15:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting this - some great tracks on it!

03 November, 2009 14:27  
Blogger ..::SonyJack::.. said...

Gracias Ilove SLOWJAMZ

13 November, 2010 00:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Music.

08 July, 2011 07:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD