sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Quietstorm of "Gladys Knight & The Pips"

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Quietstorm of "Gladys Knight & The Pips"

  • If I have to give a speech about them.......
  • then YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PAGE,
  • (because there are soooooooo many I choosed my favorites)
  • so enjoy.......

GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RLHU19HF
  1. all I need is time
  2. best thing that ever happened to me
  3. between her goodbye and my hello
  4. can't give it up no more
  5. do you love me just a little, honey
  6. don't let her take your love from me
  7. every beat of my heart
  8. every little bit hurts
  9. for once in my life
  10. giving up
  11. Glitter
  12. help me make it through the night
  13. i don't want to do wrong
  14. i wish it would rain
  15. if i were your woman
  16. if that'll make you happy
  17. is there a place (in his heart for me)
  18. i'ts gonna take all our love
  19. Keep givin' me love
  20. let me be the one
  21. master of my mind
  22. midnight train to georgia
  23. neither one of us (wants to be the first to say goodbye)
  24. oh! what a love i have found
  25. one less bell to answer
  26. overlord
  27. overnight success
  28. point of view
  29. so sad the song
  30. Straight up
  31. the Makings of You
  32. the only time you love me is when you're losing me
  33. the tracks of my tears
  34. thief in paradise
  35. Till i see you again
  36. where peaceful waters flow
  37. you


  • As a Bonus I give you also
  • the
  • QUIETSTORM of
  • Miss Gladys

  1. Do You Really Want To Know
  2. End Of The Road Medley (Live)
  3. Good Woman
  4. Greatest Love of All
  5. Guilty
  6. Heaven Sent
  7. Hero (Wind Beneath My Wings)
  8. Home Alone
  9. I Don't Want To Know <<< MAKES ME CRY everytime !!!!!
  10. I Said You Lied
  11. I Wanna Be Loved ft.Jamie Foxx
  12. If Only You Knew
  13. I'm coming home again
  14. I'm still caught up with you
  15. In This Life
  16. Just Take Me
  17. Love Hurts
  18. Mr. Love
  19. Please Help Me I'm Falling
  20. Rose Bouqet
  21. Somehow He Loves Me
  22. Superwoman Ft. Dionne Warwick And Patti LaBelle
  23. That's Why They Call It Love
  24. The way it was
  25. This Is Love
  26. Waiting On You
  27. We don't make each other laugh anymore
  28. Where Would I Be
  29. With you in mind
  30. You're Number One (In My Book)


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u did it!!!!!


YOU ARE THE BEST...................

Oh my God thank you, thank you mmmmhhhhh


Love you......
Viv

08 September, 2006 12:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU QS, THIS IS SO AWESOME, I LOVE IT. WHEN I HEAR HER MUSIC I GET SO EMOTIONAL. I HAVE MAYBE THREE TAPES OF HERS, AND YES I SAID TAPES. BUT ONE IS A VH-1 BEST HITS. THIS IS GREAT! THANK YOU

09 September, 2006 00:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, thank you very much for the beautiful Gladys Knight.
One question and great plea:
Does anybody have the complete "Claudine"-Soundtrack and if so, would you be so kind to post it????
I´d really like to have this record because of Curtis´ music and Gladys´ style, but the record is oop and only sold for unreasonable prices.
Thanks and regards, Stefan.

19 December, 2006 19:10  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

Anonymous I have the CLAUDINE Soundtrack and if you send me a email at qsbird@gmail.com then you may have it soon too!!!!!!

19 December, 2006 21:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear qs_bird,

thank you very much.

I have send a mail to you yesterday and hope that you have received it already.

Sorry for my bad english,

with best regards

Stefan.

21 December, 2006 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear qs_bird,

thank you for your promising reply.

I promptly have send a mail to you yesterday, hope that you have received it well and am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Sorry for my bad english,

with best regards,

Stefan.

21 December, 2006 13:11  
Blogger Doane Miller said...

the link to gladys and the pips is dead..can someone please re-up or send me the link mdmiller6@hotmail.com thank you

18 January, 2010 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD