sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: "WEDDING SONGS" or "I DO"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"WEDDING SONGS" or "I DO"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOJVZBOC PART 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4NF8YBK3 PART 2
  • This is for a friend of mine in
  • GERMANY
  • who ties the knot!!!!!!
  • (You gooooooooo Girl)
  • Of course for all the other
  • "I DO" or "I DON'T" Couples too!!!
  1. Whispers - I'm Gonna Make You My Wife
  2. Mark Middleton - I Do
  3. Peabo Bryson - Hold You In My Arms
  4. Midnight Star - Red Roses
  5. Jeffrey Osborne ft. LTD - We both deserve each other's Love
  6. Luther Vandross - Always and Forever
  7. Atlantic Starr - Always
  8. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You
  9. Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill - Perfect Combination
  10. Stevie Wonder - These three words
  11. Teddy Pendergrass - You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration
  12. Midnight Star - Let's Celebrate
  13. Sade - Kiss Of Life
  14. Howard Hewett - For the Lover in you
  15. Ray, Goodman & Brown - Special Lady
  16. Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again (w/Billy Preston)
  17. Natalie Cole - I Do (w/ Freddie Jackson)
  18. Perry & Sanlin - We belong together
  19. Luther Vandross - Here and Now
  20. Jesse Powell - You
  21. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Heaven Sent
  22. R.J.'s Latest Arrival - Heaven In Your Arms
  23. Natalie Cole - I wanna be that woman
  24. Ray, Goodman & Brown - Celebrate Our Love
  25. Kool & The Gang - Cherish
  26. Heatwave - Always And Forever
  27. One Way - Together Forever
  28. Howard Hewett - Ten Commandments of Love
I think I know which one she going to choose!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......!!! I always wanted to get married to "Mark Middleton - I Do" since I seen the movie, went and bought the OST and the song was not on there :-( I was so sad!!!!!!

Now I can start planning :-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!
I just love this blog "THEE BEST"


SS

03 September, 2006 23:44  
Blogger Anna said...

Some lovely songs on your post. Great wedding songs!! Keep blogging and do peep into my wedding blog and lemme know if you like it!! Cheers!!

17 January, 2007 02:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD