sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE A-Z Vol. 6

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE A-Z Vol. 6

TIME FOR LOVE AGAIN.............


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2PRNUOD0 PART 1
&
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EAZZM7AM PART 2


Part 1

  1. Active Force - I never thought I'd love again
  2. Aleem ft. Leroy Burgess - Stay
  3. Black Ivory - All the right moves
  4. C M Lord - Taking it slow
  5. David Ruffin - Break my heart
  6. Eddie Kendricks - Intimate Friends
  7. Faz-O - You And I (Belong Together)
  8. Gary Taylor - Without You In My Life
  9. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Concentrate on me
  10. Ingram Family - Tried It And Liked It
  11. Jimmy Brisco & The Little Beavers - I Only Feel This Way When I'm With You
  12. Karin Jones - You Know Me, I Know You
  13. Lenny Williams - Cause I Love You

Part 2

  1. Main Ingredient - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
  2. Norman Connors - Melancholy Fire
  3. O'Bryan - Can't live without your love
  4. Plush - Strangers again
  5. Ron Banks - Make it easy on yourself
  6. Sun - Turn out the light
  7. Tomorrow's Edition - Everybody smiles
  8. Unlimited Touch - Love to share
  9. Valerie Simpson - Can't it wait until tomorrow
  10. Whispers - This Time
  11. Xavier - Truly Devoted
  12. Young & Company - Mellow Mood
  13. Zoom - Baby Let Me Get Next To You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD