sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Quietstorm of "James J.T.Taylor"

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quietstorm of "James J.T.Taylor"



After sorting and listening
to Kool & The Gang

I thought to myself.............

"Why not?" and so here I give you

the
Quietstorm of

JAMES J.T. Taylor


(for folks who don't know, he was the Lead Singer with them)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1PF6IHO

I just love he smooth voice...........

  • 1989 - All I Want Is Forever
  • 1989 - Master Of The Game
  • 1989 - Romancia
  • 1991 - Heart To Heart (ft Stephanie Mills)
  • 1991 - Let's Make Love (Like There's No Tomorrow)
  • 1993 - Baby I'm back
  • 1993 - I Wanna Know
  • 1993 - Prove My Love
  • 2000 - A Brand New Me
  • 2000 - All I Want
  • 2000 - All Said And Done
  • 2000 - Brand New
  • 2000 - Don't Wanna Think About It
  • 2000 - How
  • 2000 - Sweet Chocolate Baby
ENJOY...........!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD