sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME.....!!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME.....!!!!


  • I checked my email late tonight and look what I found.......
  • I thought it is just like any other day!!!!
  • THX raymun, this is about the cutest gift I ever recieved!!!
  • Have to share that with you all....


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1U1NPG1

  • H enry Johnson - The Woman In My Life - 1986
  • A l Green - I Have A Friend Above All Others - 1980
  • P ete Richards - I Had A Dream - 1980
  • P recious Wilson - Don't Take It Away (w/ Richard Jon Smith) - 1986
  • Y ounghearts - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) - 1974
  • B ruce Hibbard - Lord Bless This Day - 1977
  • I ngram - Just For You - 1984
  • R ance Allen Group - You're Not Alone - 1983
  • T yrone Davis - Let's Be Closer Together - 1977
  • H arold Melvin & TBN - Have I Told You I Love Today - 1981
  • D .J. Rogers - I'm Your Real Friend - 1980
  • A l Johnson - I'll Do Anything For You - 1978
  • Y vonne Elliman - I'll Be Around - 1977

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlie HAPPY BIRTHDAY..havent heard from you in a LONG TIME, can you change my link at the bottom from s12 to s10 and the name of the forum is now J Star Productions, and not House of D..

the link is
http://s10.invisionfree.com/J_Star_Productions, i think you should come back and join again, sorry about deleting the last one on ya..hope to see ya there babe..

denim/j star

08 October, 2006 00:53  
Blogger RO-beast said...

Hope ya enjoy ya day!

08 October, 2006 14:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please help me about Amerie Roggers & DAVE GRUSIN song here
http://www.zshare.net/audio/amerie-why-fall-in-love-_comparison-with-dave-grusin-mp3.html

Happy birthday, to you the quietstorm master(i'm kevin 21 years old - from Lyon middle of france)

11 October, 2006 07:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD