sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 7

Saturday, September 23, 2006

In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 7


  • Time to get busy Folks........!!!
  • My selection of the week

  • ENJOY.....!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8OGHVMQ

  1. Active Force - I never thought I'd love again
  2. B.T. Express - Better late than never
  3. Cliff Dawson - Waiting for your love
  4. David Oliver - Could it be love
  5. Exoutics - Just you and me
  6. First Love - Don't be afraid
  7. General Johnson & Chairmain of the Board - Don't walk away
  8. Heat - This love that we`ve found
  9. I. N. D. - Side by side
  10. Johnny Bristol - She's So Amazing
  11. Karin Jones - You Know Me, I Know You
  12. Lenny White - You Bring Out The Best In Me
  13. Miki Howard - Misty blue
  14. Norman Connors - Everywhere inside of me
  15. Ohio Players - Sleepwalkin'
  16. Phillip Bailey - For Every Heart That's Been Broken
  17. Quincy Jones - Velas
  18. Ralph Tresvant - Do what I gotta do
  19. Sharon Redd - Takin' A Chance On Love
  20. Topics, The - Rainy night in Georgia
  21. Unifics - Court of love
  22. Vikki Love with Nuance - You're the one for me
  23. Whispers - You're Only as Good as You Think You Are
  24. Young & Company - Got To be Free
  25. Zoom - Baby Let Me Get Next To You

1 Comments:

Blogger oldschoolrareboogiegrooves said...

amazing compilation - great!!! ckeck my blog for mellow & faster tunes..........

16 January, 2009 12:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD