sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Velvet Teddy Bear is back........

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Velvet Teddy Bear is back........


  • Because I really love this mans voice,
  • and this album, I decided to post this album!!!
  • Hope you all enjoy it!
  • Don't forget to buy the CD rel. 10/17/2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WV3NVWXE

  • My favorites are # 2, 8 & 14
  • Let me know does anybody else like him????

  • 1. The Return (Of The Velvet Bear)
  • 2. Change Me
  • 3. Make Ya Feel Beautiful
  • 4. Get U Loose
  • 5. Our Story
  • 6. One Side
  • 7. What Tha Business Is
  • 8. Rather Just Not Know
  • 9. Ain't No Party
  • 10. Listen To Ya Heart
  • 11. I'm Not Happy
  • 12. To Da Crib
  • 13. Blow Ya Mind
  • 14. If Only For One Night
http://www.rubenstuddard.com/

I love his voice, in my opinion the one and only TRUE Idol winner!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog :-)

I also like Ruben Studdard - I was wondering when he was gonna come out with something new. I like the new CD. My favorites are the same as yours even though I gotta say, I like mostly all of his songs. I'm usually not a huge fan of fast R&B though.

16 October, 2006 09:20  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

yes me too ---------- I love his voice!!!

17 October, 2006 23:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Luv here,

I really like his voice. I use to long for American Idol to hear him. However, when I heard Anwar in another series. I don't know what it was but his voice just blew me away. Have you anything from Anwar???

Oh Gs_bird you're HOT!! ;0

27 October, 2006 15:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD