sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SMOOTH JAZZ LOVER

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SMOOTH JAZZ LOVER

JEFF CASCARO - SOUL OF A SINGER (2006)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUOO7TTF

  • 01. Holler
  • 02. I’m talking To You Baby
  • 03. Tripping Out
  • 04. Waiting
  • 05. I’ll be fine
  • 06. Soul of a Singer
  • 07. Summerlove
  • 08. Time
  • 09. Do You Believe
  • 10. Under the Same Sun
  • 11. Love Will Find A Way

"WOWWWWWW" that is all what I said today,

after a good friend send me this album

-about a new GERMAN Voice-

at first I thought :

"OH no what is he sending me?"

He gave me instructions on how to listen to it:

  1. Dim the lights
  2. pour yourself a glass of wine
  3. push play
  4. lean back & close your eyes
  • All I could say afterwards was "WOWWWWWW" what a voice!
  • So for all my Smooth Jazz lovers in here & others
  • PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK???

5 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

WOW! How did I miss YOU....Great site. Thanks for the comment on my page. I'll be visiting you often so keep it up. I'll link you, you link me...That's how we do.

GrantLove

31 October, 2006 13:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excelent music!!! Jazz lovers... enjoy!

12 November, 2006 14:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome voice, can you buy the album in the USA????

30 November, 2006 21:05  
Blogger daprinceofhiphopsoul said...

... this is a great CD. I am surprised Dustygroove.com isn't selling it, but thankfully you shared it!

The next bottle is on ME!

daprinceofhiphopsoul,
RAN

22 March, 2007 23:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QS Bird you are the best wonderful musig thanks for sharing.

17 January, 2008 14:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD