sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Don't ever stop loving me

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Don't ever stop loving me

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UNDLBZPU

  • A contribution from a good friend
  • "jazzbod"
  • He created a 73 minute long
  • smooth, quietstorm, jazzy
  • compiliation!!!
  • HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT>>>!!!
  • 01. Al Jarreau - Flame
  • 02. Al Hudson(ft One Way) - don't ever stop loving me
  • 03. Azymuth - Fly over the horizon
  • 04. B.B.&Q Band - Genie
  • 05. Bridge - Crying for love
  • 06. Dayton - Promise me
  • 07. Frank Hooker & Positive People - I wanna know your name
  • 08. Hubert Laws - Land of passion
  • 09. Jeff Hendrick - Celebrate
  • 10. Jeff Hendrick - Summertime
  • 11. Jeff Kashiwa - Hyde Park (ah-oh, song)
  • 12. Johnny Bristol - Do it tonight
  • 13. Johnny Taylor - Just ain't good enough
  • 14. JohnnyTaylor - I am so proud
  • 15. Jon Lucien - Would you believe
  • 16. Richie Cole - New york Afternoon (instrumental)
Kind and warm greetings from London , England
Jazzbod

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great site...
I will be visiting it often.
thanks for taking the time to putting it up :)
LA

02 November, 2006 12:24  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

you always welcome here!!!!!

30 November, 2006 21:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD