sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: HM & TBN

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HM & TBN


THX BEATSTREETUK!

This is a great Album but in my opinion
THE BEST slow songs (for example "BE FOR REAL")
of HM & TBN
are missing so I decided

as usual I have to create one of my own :-)))) U know me

TRACKS:

01 - Pretty Flower
02 - It's All Because Of You
03 - I'm Weak For You
04 - Hope That We Can Be Together Soon
05 - You Know How To Make Me Feel So Good
06 - To Be True
07 - Yesterday I Had The Blues
08 - If You Don't Know Me By Now
09 - I Miss You
10 - Ebony Woman
11 - To Be Free To Be Who We Are
12 - Let Me In Your World
13 - Somewhere Down The Line
14 - It All Depends On You


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao qsb
ich glaub Du kannst es nicht lassen
aber ich finds prima, mach weiter so. - bin froh das Dein bord nicht gestorben ist und danke für herold melvin

luigino

06 September, 2007 15:04  
Blogger wkc said...

Thanks again QS! And please pass along my gratitude to Beatstreetuk!

07 September, 2007 08:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

Q BIRD,WELCOME BACK,AND WHAT A SEXY SHARE TO RETURN WITH,I THANK YOU!!

07 September, 2007 17:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks QS-Bird & Beatstreetuk...
Jack Flash

07 September, 2007 21:30  
Blogger Olskool4real said...

Philly Philly of course Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes are legendary and appreciated for their ballads. Can anybody say Teddy. It will always be my belief while the group was talented Teddy made the group special. Thank You

12 September, 2007 20:58  
Blogger Rodrigo Buga said...

Hello Q Bird just passing by to show some love and thank you for be promoting R&B and Soul, that's MY LIFE you know? I love this Blue Notes!! rsrs... hey I'd like to talk to you by e-mail, how can we do that? One love,

21 September, 2007 22:54  
Blogger iRoNy_45 said...

Good morning Quiet Storm, there is one particular track I'm missing: Let It Be You: from the 1972 album I Miss You. Is there any possibility to up-load the file? My compliments for your great blog!


iRoNy

18 April, 2009 02:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD