sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 14

Monday, June 23, 2008

In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 14


Al Johnson - Tonight's the night for love
Babyface - Whipappeal
Champaign - I'm On Fire

D Train - You're The Reason

Earth Wind & Fire - Love's Holiday

Fuzz - I love you for all seasons

Gerald Alston - Still In Love With Loving You

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - You Know How To Make Me Feel

Isley Brothers - Don't Say Good Night (It's Time for Love)

Jones Girls - Do You Get Enough Love

K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Please don't go

Larry Graham - One In A Million You
Melis'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
O'Jays - Forever mine
Peabo Bryson - I'm So Into
Quincy Jones - If This Time Is The Last Time (f Patti Austin)
Rick Littleton - Just Enough

Skyy - Real Love

Tavares - Wonderful
UPP - I Don't Want Nothing (To Change)

Village People - Lonely Lady

Wyndchymes - Unconditional Love
Xscape - Work Me Slow

Yvette Michelle - All I Really Want
Zinga - Magic Moments

PART 1
&
PART 2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another good Comp.....
Jack Flash

03 July, 2008 10:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love your collections. Makes me want to run out and find me a man LOL Umm Nah Just kidding I will stick with the music :0)

THANKS for the Memories you bring back with these.HAPPY NEW YEAR

01 January, 2009 16:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD