sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Raymun's Quietstorm of 1978

Monday, April 13, 2009

Raymun's Quietstorm of 1978


WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Boo you gave me Goosebumps with this one

AWESOME JOB

Arthur Prysock - Baby I'm A Want You
Bar-Kays - I Lean On You And You Lean On Me
Creme D' Cocoa - Mr. Me Mrs. You
Dramatics - Stop Your Weeping
Eon - Love And Hate
Faith, Hope & Charity - Find What You Need
Galaxy - L.O.V.E.
Harvey Scales - Look No Further Than Me
Independent Movement - One In A Million
Johnny Bristol - I'm So Proud Of You
Kinsmann Dazz - Forget About Lovin' You
Lakeside - Given In To Love
Mel Brown - Actor Of Music
New York community Choir - This Old Man
O. V. Wright - Let's Straighten It Out
Prince Phillip Mitchell - Falling From Heaven
Quazar - Starlight Circus
Rance Allen Group - I Belong To You
Sho Nuff - Thinking Of You
The Futures - I Wanna Know, Is It Over
Vernon Burch - Love Is
Wilson Pickett - The Night Called It A Day
Yvonne Elliman - I'll Be Around
Z For Zafra - If You Never Wanted My Love


7 Comments:

Anonymous Gomelman said...

Thanks Guy's, hope u guy's had a great Easter

14 April, 2009 02:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

14 April, 2009 05:55  
Anonymous raymun005324 said...

Glad you liked it, Sweetie. I keep going down in the 70's and you take care of the 86 onwards, ok ?
Goosebumps ?? >> for the cover yes indeed !! Thx a lot, you know me :-)

14 April, 2009 13:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot.

16 April, 2009 00:08  
Blogger jaguar said...

Wonderful set of tracks.

Many thanks.

19 April, 2009 03:20  
Blogger Mannie Beatz said...

Q Bird... What's good... Haven't been here in a minute but I see you're stiil doin it... Hot set right here...

Mannie

17 May, 2009 18:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, QS_Bird & Raymun
You guys put together the best Comps......
Jack Flash

29 May, 2009 10:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD