sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 all QUIETSTORM LOVERS

Sunday, December 20, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 all QUIETSTORM LOVERS



M okie, J.J. & R.O.B. - Sweet Little Baby Boy
E bony's - Waiting For The Last Goodbye
R ight Combination - Move And Groove
R appers - I've Tried
Y ounghearts - I'm Still Gonna Need You

C urly Myrick - It Be's That Way
H olly Maxwell - Never Love Again
R ita Wright - Touch Me, Take Me
I mpressions - This Love's For Real
S haron Paige - New To You
Third Flight - Love Love Love
M eters - Be My Baby
A rt & Honey - Let's Make Love
S ilk Storm - Baby, Don't Say No





2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Merry Christmas QS/Raymun.
All The Best Wishes.

22 December, 2009 15:40  
Blogger Raphy said...

Thank you..QS Bird

This looks interesting

Big Up1@1

10 February, 2010 00:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD