sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 17

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In The Mood For Love... From A To Z - Vol. 17


WOW we already at Vol 17

01. Anglo Saxon Brown - The Man I Love
02. Brides Of Funkenstein - Didn't Mean To Fall In Love
03. Chicago Gangsters - Blind Over You
04. Dynamic Five - Beautiful Lady
05. Eveready's - Rested In Your Love
06. Fred Parris And The Satins - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind) - 1982
07. George Kerr - Make It Good (Make It Last)
08. Hitchhikers - My Baby's Gone
09. Imaginations - W.I.F.E.
10. Jackie Stoudemire - The Two Of Us
11. Klass Generation - And I Love Him
12. Lamont Dozier - Peddlin' Music On The Side
13. Mary Gresham - We Are So In Love
14. Nicholas - The Closer I Get
15. Osiris - Love In Your Heart
16. Passengers - Take A Little Time
17. Queen Latifah - Hello Stranger
18. Ronnie Sanders & Vicky Barbour - Yes I Love You
19. Sueños - Baby, I Love You
20. Tender Touch - Can I See You Tomorrow
21. Usher - Bedtime
22. Velons - Two People Joined Together
23. Walt Maddox - Bridges To Cross
24. Xscape - The Best Of My Love
25. Yvette Michele - So We Can Get Down
26. Zapp & Roger - I Will Always Love You

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I know its Raymund/Qs so I'm gonnna enjoy it

Thanks a lot guys.

03 October, 2009 15:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx Raymund/QS Bird.

03 November, 2009 14:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD