sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Raymun's Quietstorm of 1977

Monday, July 20, 2009

Raymun's Quietstorm of 1977

Adam Wade - Five Will Get You Ten
Bar-Kays - Attitudes
Commodores - Easy
Dyson's Faces - Try Me Baby
Earth Wind & Fire - Love's Holiday
F.A.T. - Tip Of My Tongue
Garland Green - Love Is What We Came Here For
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Let's Take It Over
Impact - My Love
James Conwell - Second Hand Happiness
Krystal - False Alarm
Lakeside - If I Didn't Have You
Mystique - This Time I'll Be The Fool
New York Port Authority - Home On A Rainy Day
O.V. Wright- I Feel Love Growin'
Pockets - Elusive Lady
Queen - My Melancholy Blues
Ripple - Facts Of Life
Slave - We Can Make Love
Tyrone Davis - Let's Be Closer Together
Udell - I Was Made To Love Her
Vitamin E - Sharing
William Bell - Let It Shine
Yvonne Hodges - Heavy Thing To Do


5 Comments:

Blogger THIS IS QUIET STORM said...

Baby very best,beautiful.You're the best of r&b.Congratulations.

20 July, 2009 22:53  
Blogger THIS IS QUIET STORM said...

Baby very best,beautiful.You're the best of r&b.Congratulations

20 July, 2009 22:53  
Blogger George said...

Thanks QS_Raymun
Awesome.

23 July, 2009 09:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing songs : ) i cant listen to modern pop anymore after starting to enjoy quietstorm

26 July, 2009 23:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QS Bird, I just wanted this collection for the simple fact that the pic is SO SEXY. Thank you friend.

Your friend,
Mannie

07 August, 2009 10:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD