sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: R.I.P (¯`v´¯) M*I*C*H*A*E*L (¯`v´¯)

Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P (¯`v´¯) M*I*C*H*A*E*L (¯`v´¯)



01. Who's Lovin' You - (Single Version, with The Jackson 5)
02. Fool For You, A - (with The Jackson 5)
03. Everybody's Somebody's Fool
04. Got to Be There
05. We're Almost There
06. We've Got a Good Thing Going
07. Maybe Tomorrow - (Goin' Back To Indiana Version)
08. Call on Me - (Original mix)
09. You Are There
10. One Day in Your Life
11. If I Don't Love You This Way - (with The Jackson 5)
12. Wings of My Love
13. I'll Come Home to You
14. I'll Be There - (previously unreleased)

01. I’ll Be There
02. Darling Dear
03. I Found That Girl
04. Can You Remember
05. All I Do Is Think Of You
06. Never Can Say Goodbye
07. Breezy
08. To Know
09. Touch
10. I’m So Happy
11. Through Thick And Thin
12. It All Begins And Ends With Love

R.I.P (¯`v´¯) M*I*C*H*A*E*L (¯`v´¯)

GONE TOO SOON

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P MJ

27 June, 2009 19:41  
Blogger hooch said...

Thank You!

10 July, 2009 18:48  
Blogger e-keane said...

Thank you as always for your posts. Another mix of quality with some not so familiar tracks.
What ever we might say about the man...and may God rest his soul....his music speaks volumes and will live on.

Thank you once again .
Respect,


Eugene

19 July, 2009 17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD