sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: LADY SONGBIRDS

Saturday, April 29, 2006

LADY SONGBIRDS


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code

~~~LADY SWEETFI~~~

Another Contribution from my good
Friend "FIONA"


I let her describe her Compiliation:

This is a collection of sweet and mellow tracks from some of my favorite Lady Songbirds. What I could say about them would pale into insignificance to the feelings they bring when you listen to them. So I’ll say nothing!!!

Enjoy

Love SWEETFI

Lady Songbirds

  • Dionne Warwick - You're Gonna Need Me
  • Gladys Knight - It Takes A Whole Lotta Man For A Woman Like Me
  • Betty Wright - Value Your Love
  • The Emotions - Heart Association
  • Denise LaSalle - Come To Bed
  • Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
  • Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love
  • Debbie Taylor - I Don't Wanna Leave You
  • Rufus ft Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing
  • Debra Laws - Very Special
  • Denise Kelly & Fame - I'd Like To Get Into You
  • Marlena Shaw - Feel Like Makin' Love
  • Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy
  • Debbie S – Try My Love
  • Gwen McCrae - He Don't Ever Lose His Groove
  • Esther Phillips – That’s All Right With Me


Myspace Graphics & Myspace Graphic Codes




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Compilation Sweetfi ^^

30 April, 2006 11:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Lady with such good taste thx Lady SWEET

Sarah&Ron

02 May, 2006 01:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good taste Lady SWEETFI, are you all in a club?? Can I join pleassssseeeeeeeeeeee




Sue

04 May, 2006 00:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this mix looks so hot...but when i try to download it says that the file cannot be found. can u re-up? pretty please


thanks

07 April, 2007 21:43  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

I re-uploaded it, so enjoy it!!!!!

08 April, 2007 21:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u reup again qs
lol
this playlist sounds great

i trust u for ur taste honey lol

06 October, 2008 17:40  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

RE-UPLOADED

11 October, 2008 10:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD