sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Jones Girls Quietstorm

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Jones Girls Quietstorm


All I say is:

  • WHO CAN I RUN TO?
  • &
  • DO YOU GET ENOUGH?
(me never can get enough LOL)

instead of typing about
  • The Jones Girl
  • I give you some links:

www.soulwalking.co.uk/JonesGirls.html
&

http://discomuseum.com/JonesGirls.html

The Jones Girls comprised of
  • Brenda Elaine Jones Williams (b. 12/07/1954)
  • Shirley Yvonne Jones (b. 09/22/1953)
  • Valorie Denise Jones (b. 04/17/1956, d. 12/02/2001)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD