sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: D.J. ROGERS

Friday, April 21, 2006

D.J. ROGERS



Not enough credit is given to D.J. Rogers. He was one of the most prolific singers of the 70/80. I only wish D.J. would come out and be recognized.
His music is eternal.

********************************************************

Because it would take too long to write his Biology I add it to the download
in case someone is interested!

I choosed 15 songs I personally like the most
and I hope you will like too



  • 1970 - It's All Over
  • 1970 - Watch Out For The Riders
  • 1970 - Where There's A Will
  • 1976 - Bula Jean
  • 1976 - If You Didn't Love Me (Don't Go Away)
  • 1976 - Say You Love Me
  • 1976 d.j. rogers - a1 - on the road again (.vinyl.)
  • 1976 d.j. rogers - a3 - love can be found (.vinyl.)
  • 1976 d.j. rogers - b2 - holding on to love (.vinyl.)
  • 1977 - love is on the way
  • 1977 - no price
  • 1977 - saved by love
  • 1979 - Haven't You
  • 1979 - In Love Again Standing On The Edge Of Paradise
  • 1979 - You Can Have It For A Song

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the post; I was wondering if you had a song called "faithful" by DJ Rogers? if so can you post it?

26 November, 2006 23:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks qs_bird.

I really like d.j. rogers.
Could you post "Love brought me back" by d.j. rogers?

03 July, 2008 04:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ Rogers did a Beautiful song where he used his keyboard to say the name JESUS in a Beautiful slow ZAPP type of style. Been looking for this track for years. It's from the early 70's. Anybody got it?

16 February, 2010 08:38  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

Well I got his selftitled Album from 1973 and the Golden Classic Album so send me a email and I can upload it for you........... I would need a title in order to search for it specifically

qsbird@gmail.com

:-)

16 February, 2010 20:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD