sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Teddy Pendergrass or FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Teddy Pendergrass or FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!!!!

Teddy Pendergrass





















One of my most favorite Voices!

I heard that some Men fear him..........WHY........his voice does 1/2 your Job

He wines and dines us Women with his voice......mh mh mh.......
prepares us like a 5 course Meal
and after (during) listening to his Voice
I was always willing & able!!!

Unless you have a VOICE like him, do not fear him
let him help you to melt down this Woman
in your Arms......Get the point GUYS........????

so this Compiliation is for WOMEN ONLY
OR Men who do not fear him!!!

SO ENJOY HIM
I could point out MY favorites but I make it short

ALL OF THEM
  • - 2 A.M.
  • - Can We Be Lovers
  • - can't we try
  • - Close The Door
  • - Come Go With Me
  • - Could We Be Lovers
  • - Feel The Fire ft. Stephanie Mills
  • - Heaven Only Knows
  • - Hold Me ft. Whitney Houston
  • - I Can't Live Without Your Love
  • - Just Because You're mine
  • - Love Is The Power
  • - Make It With You
  • - One of us fell in love
  • - Somewhere I Belong
  • - Tender
  • - The Whole Town's Laughing At Me
  • - This Is The Last Time
  • - Turn Off The Lights
  • - Two hearts ft. Stephanie Mills
  • - You're my choice tonight
  • - You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration

I found this awesome site

http://teddypendergrass.com/

  • where you can read all about him

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I ain't fear tha man and that is an insult towards Men hahahahaha but I take it anyway...........

FP

21 April, 2006 14:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what I need to prep my Woman for tonight!!!
THX awesome Blogsite, hope you stay around
and help us Men "WE DESERVE IT"


Lazy but loveable Man

24 April, 2006 22:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mhhhhhhhhhh half the forplay...........got to have this for my lazy MAN........thx awesome blogsite
I'll be back for more


Sasha (france)

01 May, 2006 01:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so so so so so so so much for this. I watched a movie this weekend called "The Wood" with Taye Giggs and Omar Epps. During Taye Diggs wedding scene the played "You're My Latest, Greatest Inspiration" and ever since I heard I've been trying to track it down. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so very much for this....

16 April, 2007 02:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

teddy knew how to express his feelings. he is a true genius. thanx for the link

02 July, 2009 19:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD