sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Secrets & Betrayal

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Secrets & Betrayal



When I started to put this collection together I really thought I may end up with about 15 songs, so I went through my collection in search of those sweet songs of Pain,Secrets & Betrayal and I found 100's (oopppsss) so I ended up with 50 songs instead of 15!!!

We all been there done it and survived it

So I created a Vol1 & Vol 2 of the songs I personally liked
the most!

Maybe some of them bring back some Memories
Maybe some of you learn to talk with those
Maybe some of you learn "LOVE" does hurt sometimes
Maybe (No Hopefully) some of you just enjoy the Music

I dedicate those songs to all the Men & Women
(One Man in particular oooppssss I couldn't resist)
who think it is worth it, to throw away a good
thing for an hour of pleasure not LOVE!

Trust me it is not worth it
As I said we all been there (me included)
SO PLEASE ENJOY

VOL. 1
  • 01 ZZ HILL - Cheating in the next room
  • 02 Mtume - You, Me & He (pts 1, 2 and 3)
  • 03 Bobby Womack - I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much
  • 04 Shirley Murdock - As We Lay (Midnight Mix)
  • 05 Stylistics - Break up to Make Up
  • 06 Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman(Call to Barbara)
  • 07 Barbara Mason - From his Woman to you (Answer to Shirley)
  • 08 Shirley Brown - You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man
  • 09 Ann Nesby - I'm Still Wearing Your Name
  • 10 Aretha Franklin - Willing To Forgive
  • 11 Cindy Mizelle - I've Had Enough
  • 12 Bloodstone - Go on and cry
  • 13 Blue Magic - Take A Long Last Look
  • 14 Al Green - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
  • 15 Bobby Womack - If you think your lonely now
  • 16 Dells - How Can We Find The Love We Lost, (when we don't know how it got away)
  • 17 Diana Ross - Someone that you loved before
  • 18 Four Tops - I just can't walk away
  • 19 Gladys Knight - I don't want to know
  • 20 Howard Huntsberry - Married Men
  • 21 Persuaders - Thin Line Between Love And Hate
  • 22 Marvin Sease - Motel Lover
  • 23 Manhattans - Goodbye Is The Saddest Word
  • 24 Shirley Murdock - Go on without you
  • 25 O'Jays - Cry Together

VOL.2

  • 01 Dramatics - STOP your weeping
  • 02 Earth Wind & Fire - After the Love is gone
  • 03 Isley Brothers - If Leaving Me Is Easy
  • 04 K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Please don't go
  • 05 Players - Baby Come Back
  • 06 Wreckin Crew - Stay
  • 07 Ohio Players - I Want To Be Free
  • 08 Johnathon Butler - More than friends
  • 09 Jeannie Reynolds - Unwanted Company
  • 10 Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little
  • 11 Trammps - Down Three Dark Streets
  • 12 William DeVaughn - figures can't calculate (the love i have for you)
  • 13 Clarence Carter - Let's straighten it out
  • 14 Cameo - Why have I lost you
  • 15 El Coco - One Step Back For Love
  • 16 Jeffrey Osborne & Joyce Kennedy - The Last Time I Made Love
  • 17 Norman Connors - You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (f Lisa Fischer)
  • 18 Millie Jackson - An Imitation Of Love
  • 19 Mary Davis - Separate Ways
  • 20 Phil Perry - Love Don't Love Nobody
  • 21 Sir Charles Jones - Is there anybody lonely
  • 22 Krystol - Same Place, Same Time
  • 22 Rick James - Teardrops
  • 23 Richard Dimples Field - I Can't Live With, Or Without You
  • 24 Lauren Christy - Color of the Night
  • 25 LaTanya - Was She

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee ! You sure are crazy Birdie ! :-)

20 April, 2006 13:07  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

moi????? naw

20 April, 2006 17:36  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Hi!
Here in Brazil we used an expression to eulogize a good work as this that you accomplished in this blog: SHOW DE BOLA!
Thanks...

21 April, 2006 12:41  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

THX edu&sissi I appreciate the compliment, if you search for something specific. Let me know ok???


QS

22 April, 2006 01:42  
Blogger Unknown said...

This has to be the best compilation of sex and betrayal I've ever heard!

22 April, 2006 21:59  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

hey divacatscratch,

thx for the compliment VOL 3 is in work by DEMAND...............

Hopefully you enjoy the music not the Tears!!! He/She ain't worth it

QS

23 April, 2006 10:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS MUSIC? I LOVE IT. THANKS

16 April, 2008 13:37  
Blogger Banjovibes said...

babe this is some of the finest music you've got over here ....thanks for the good work

banjovives

26 August, 2009 13:35  
Blogger smootht said...

i can't download it

14 February, 2010 07:44  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

@smootht

look at the 2 links below the picture duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14 February, 2010 19:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD