sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: The Love Song's of Al Hudson - Soul Partners - One Way

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Love Song's of Al Hudson - Soul Partners - One Way















This Compiliation I dedicate to Rodman2 because he requested 1 song of One Way and on my search I discovered 30 Love songs.

Who could forget songs like:

  • You and Me ( nice start)
  • Call Me (should I ?)
  • All Over Again (one of my favorites)
  • Show Me (my favorite Tear Jerker or at least one of them LOL)
  • Back to Yesterday(another one of my favorites)
  • Age ain't nothing but a number( and another one mmmmhhhhhhhh)
  • Runnin' Away (another one)
  • YOU (no Comment)
  • Don't Stop (now that one is Foreplay, Main Menu & Dessert)
  • Lady you are (someone used to sing that one to me)

Let me stop here, I bet some of you have their own sweet memories!
Don't be shy let us know about them...................!!!!

  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1978 - Lost Inside Of You
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1978 - Love Me Forever
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1978 - You And Me
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1979 - Another Love Song
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1979 - Call Me
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1979 - I Don´t Want You To Leave Me
  • Al Hudson & The Soul Partners 1979 - Wait And Let Tomorrow Decide
  • One Way 1981 - All Over Again
  • One Way 1981 - He is my friend
  • One Way 1981 - Love Is
  • One Way 1981 - Show me
  • One Way 1981 - Your Love is all I need
  • One Way 1982 - Back to yesterday
  • One Way 1982 - Middle of our Lives
  • One Way 1982 - Put your trust in me
  • One Way 1982 - Toast to the other Man
  • One Way 1983 - Age ain't nothing but a number
  • One Way 1983 - Bring It Down
  • One Way 1983 - Runnin' away
  • One Way 1983 - So Afraid It´s Over
  • One Way 1983 - Together Forever
  • One Way 1983 - You
  • One Way 1983 - You're so very special
  • One Way 1984 - Don't stop
  • One Way 1984 - If only you knew
  • One Way 1984 - Lady you are
  • One Way 1985 - Believe In Me
  • One Way 1985 - If I Knew
  • One Way 1986 - Oh Girl
  • One Way 1986 - Starry Eyes



Instead of writing the whole Biography I thought I add a excellent link in case you want to read it:
http://www.discomuseum.com/AlHudson.html

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! Thanks for giving One Way their props, QS. They had SO MANY jams but people sleep on them for some reason? Not only could they record a mean slow jam but they also had a way for a Dance track (Pop It, etc).

In addition to their own excellent records I would also suggest the solo albums they produced for Alicia "If You Play Your Cards Right" Meyers and Candye Edwards. I'm sure you're well aware of Alicia's stuff already QS but you're always welcome to Candye's solo LP if you're interested. You know where to find it. Take care Babe. :-)

20 April, 2006 22:54  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

I am stealing it from you as I type this hahahahahahaha


It was my pleasure after all it brought back some awesome Memories!!!!!!

QS

20 April, 2006 23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right with Rod QS, Candye Edwards, a.k.a. Mrs Kevin Mc Cord, lead guitar of One Way ^^

25 April, 2006 04:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to "Spread Love"? That was a big underground disco hit for Al Hudson & the Soul Partners.

25 April, 2006 06:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello strainjah, yousaid it right DISCO HIT!!!1 this site is all about QUIETSTORM as in slow songs............!!!! I agree with you on the DISCO but sorry you won't find it here.

QS_Bird

25 April, 2006 15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 OF MY SONGS WONT PLAY FROM THE PARTNERS ALBUM, CAN YOU HELP ME?, EVERYTHING ELSE IS WONDERFUL, MY WINDOWS XP MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY IT.

27 May, 2006 18:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are really some wonderful songs. Thanks

wkc

18 February, 2007 19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, this link doesn't work for me. Does anyone else have problems?

14 June, 2007 14:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realy Good Job Brother Thank's from France :)

31 January, 2008 04:56  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

I always thought I am a woman?????

31 January, 2008 07:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked Candye the best out of the One Way girls. And Al Hudson can be heard and singing with her on many of Candye's solo tracks, so they're practically One Way albums in essence!!!

23 October, 2008 22:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for such a great download , you are truelly a woman of good taste

06 December, 2008 17:33  
Blogger andraderoberto@ig.com.br said...

MARAVILHA...MARAVILHA...MARAVILHA...
MUSICAS DE GARBO E ELEGANCIA.
ROBERTO ANDRADE DJ KIKO
MUSIC CHARME LOVE

24 May, 2009 08:15  
Blogger Dreyla said...

Hi...I thought the compilation was great except you're missing 2 key classic cutz.."Something In The Past" and "Guess You Didn't know"....
much love for the quiet storm too!!

Dreyla

05 November, 2009 12:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD