sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: This is NIECYYYYYYYYYYY

Saturday, April 22, 2006

This is NIECYYYYYYYYYYY

HER QUIETSTORM SONGS



I give you one of THEE best female voices

Deniece Williams

I don't say too much about her (info is in the upload) because I don't think I have too......!!!!

  • TOO MUCH, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE because we became STRANGERS.
  • I was WAITING and so SILLY.
  • IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE but
  • IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, we sign THE PAPER!
  • IT'S YOUR CONSCIENCE and so I set you FREE my
  • BLACK BUTTERFLY!!!
  • You were MY MELODY and I wonder WHY CAN'T WE FALL IN LOVE?
  • I'M SO PROUD of you and THEY SAY we were SO DEEP IN LOVE that's why
  • IT'S YOU I'M AFTER!!


Now you know what I mean when I say talk with the QUIETSTORM.......
I dedicate this Compiliation to one Man in my Life
  • (you know who you are)

Hope you all enjoy it.........................!!!!


  • 1976 - free
  • 1976 - if you don't believe
  • 1977 - the paper
  • 1978 - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late ft. Johnny Mathis
  • 1979 - Why Can't We fall in Love
  • 1981 - It's Your Conscience
  • 1981 - my melody
  • 1981 - silly
  • 1981 - strangers
  • 1982 - It's Gonna Take A Miracle
  • 1982 - Waiting
  • 1983 - i'm so proud
  • 1983 - so deep in love ft. Johnny Mathis
  • 1983 - they say ft. Phillip Bailey
  • 1984 - Black Butterfly
  • 1988 - It's You I'm After ft Howard Hewett

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this posting. I have just discovered Deniece Williams' This Is Niecy album from 1976. Her sweet, pure gospel voice puts todays bunch of careerist singers to shame. Especially love the Johnny Mathis duet. Her voice is straight from the heavens.

19 December, 2006 03:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, this link doesn't seem to be working. Can you check it and post up again please. Thanks,

14 June, 2007 14:51  
Blogger Tone said...

Link is dead

22 July, 2008 08:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you once again

06 December, 2008 17:28  
Blogger analog6 said...

QSBird,

I just came across your Niecy post on Soulful Passions. I cannot thank you enough, as I've been wanting to hear "They Say" again for years.

23 December, 2008 21:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD