sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: MIDNIGHT SOUL

Sunday, April 23, 2006

MIDNIGHT SOUL




(Sensual & Rare Slow Jams)

All I know about this fine album is,
it was a Gift from my Mentor!


It was a sampler from Japan, rel. 1996
12 Songs full of Love

ENJOY........

  • 01 - Rodney Mannsfield - Let Me Know
  • 02 - Trina Perry - I'll Treat U Rite
  • 03 - Richard Rogers - Soul Talking
  • 04 - Glaze - Promises
  • 05 - Leroy Hutson - The Look Of Love
  • 06 - Ronnie McNeir - I'll Be Loving You
  • 07 - Jous - Another Lonely Night
  • 08 - Rodni - Kissing In The Dark
  • 09 - Josie James - Candles (Romance By Candlelight)
  • 10 - Dawn Zee & Victor Haynes - Slow Jam Tonight
  • 11 - Billy Valentine - We Got Something
  • 12 - Roger Hatcher - Heaven Is Missing An Angel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog Thank's man continue ...

31 January, 2008 04:52  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

I always thought I am a woman?????

31 January, 2008 06:59  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

Steve here from England - keep up the good work your blog is truly excellent. Just added you to my blog if you don't mind QS hope you like it.
Thanks for all of your hard work it really is appreciated.

Many tanx Steve
PS The address is.

http://sunsetradiosoul.blogspot.com/

22 May, 2008 07:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD