sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Evelyn ''Champagne'' King

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Evelyn ''Champagne'' King

  • Enjoy The QUIETSTORM of Evelyn
  • grab a sparkling glass of 'Champagne"
(put together by raymun)
  • 1977 - The Show Is Over (feat. Dexter Wansel)
  • 1979 - I Think My Heart Is Telling
  • 1979 - Let's Start All Over Again
  • 1980 - I Need Your Love
  • 1980 - Your Kinda Lovin'
  • 1981 - Dont Hide Our Love
  • 1981 - The Best Is Yet To Come
  • 1982 - I'm Just Warmin' Up
  • 1983 - Makin' Me So Proud
  • 1984 - Till Midnight
  • 1985 - If I Let Myself Go
  • 1988 - Kisses Don't Lie
  • 1988 - When Your Heart Says Yes
  • 1988 - Whenever You Touch Me
  • 1989 - Cross Your Mind
  • 1989 - This Song
Recall if you will the many recordings Evelyn has given us over the years starting with her explosive entrance at sixteen with 1977' to crossover classic "Shame "of her Gold - Plus debut album Smooth Talk, this was a song no less than great, a catchy chorus that majestically ushered in a tap of the toe and a swing of the hips. Rolling out of the 70's into the 80's Evelyn without fail comes to the scene ready with the ground breaking single "I Don't Know If It's Right followed by a number 1 hit single " Love Come Down "I'm In Love, followed by the album " Flirt "featuring the memorable " Kisses Don't Lie "and yes another top 10 single " Hold On "

Evelyn maintains a level head " It keeps me on top of things "she says Remembering family first, where you come from and who helped you stay true to yourself, and of course your audience ," " This is very important to me " Evelyn has also lost a child in 1989 named after her mother " Johnniea " Champagne " King. Evelyn shares that I will sing to my baby always, she lives inside of me everyday my darling Johnniea. Evelyn continues to work hard, in her spare time she writes songs also to pass them on to other great vocalist as well as herself with her husband and confidant Freddie Fox who is also a great guitarist / writer & musician. They spend many hours in their studio making beautiful music together....
  • continue at http://www.evelynchampagneking.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby girl, is there any chance you could reupload this, as i just come across your blog and you have great Taste, i skip back to your first posts and work my way through will take me well into the new year.

thanks babe

06 December, 2008 17:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD