sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: Quietstorm of "1*9*8*9"

Monday, June 23, 2008

Quietstorm of "1*9*8*9"


I created this compilation
in honor of my son's
19th Birthday !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO

1*9*8*9

was a special year to me
because I gave birth to my

"GREATEST LOVE OF ALL"

"MY SON"


Atlantic Starr - My First Love
Babyface - Whip Appeal
Bert Robinson - Love it's coming back
Blue Magic - Take a long last look
El DeBarge - After you
Eugene Wilde - I Choose You (Tonight)
Gap Band - Wednesday Lover
Impact - Love makes all the difference
J.T. Taylor - Romancia
James Ingram - When was the last time music made you cry
Kashif - Love Letter Out Loud
Lynch - Into my life
Maze - Silky Soul
Michael Cooper - Over And Over
O'Jays - Rainbow
Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite)
Rose Royce - I want you
Stephanie Mills - Love Hasn't Been Easy on Me
Troop - All I Do Is Think Of You
Will Downing - Closer To You
Zan - Want To be With You

PART 1
&
PART 2

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Comp. from 1989...
and, tell your Son Happy B'Day from .........Jack Flash in The U.S.A

03 July, 2008 10:55  
Blogger dario.zg said...

Nice choice!

All the Best to U & Your son!
Hope that everything's behind after the car crash...

Bye & regards

13 July, 2008 06:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I just found your blog...it's cool. I have a ton of this type of stuff and would love to share but don't know how. Please give me a play by play on how to either share with you or start my own blog to share with all.

KH2
Denver CO

02 October, 2008 11:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im Sorry,
I forgot to include some contact info....LOL
hatcherkid@comcast.net

02 October, 2008 11:58  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just like to wish you the best and thank you again for making this blog "The Best On The Net"

***Many Thanks***

16 May, 2009 09:37  
Blogger Mannie Beatz said...

YEAH... I agree w/ George... This is music blog on the net... Crazy Collection of OOP's... Peace..

Mannie

17 May, 2009 18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD