sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QSBIRD

Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QSBIRD

What a great present from my
good friend RAYMUN.
So I thought I will share this
with everybody!


:-) THX BOO :-)


H orizon - Try My Love Again
A tlas - Ain't No Sunshine
P atti Drew - Workin On A Groovy Thing
P eace Justice & Equality - Of All The Hearts
Y ates Brothers & Sisters - Why Do I Fall

B reakwater - You Know I Love You
I nner Life - It's Wonderful
R afael Cameron - Let's Get Married
T yrone Davis - Be With Me
H eat - This Love That We've Found
D avis, Tyrone - Never Stopped Loving You
A verage White Band - A Love Of My Own
Y asuko Agawa - Who You Are

Q uazar - Come Fly With Me
S eventh Wonder - We Are So In Love
B rief Encounter - Human
I mpressions - You Can't Be Wrong
R.B. Hudmon - I Could Paint A Picture
D avis, Tyrone - Where Did You Lose

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday Qs!!! best wishes!! peace from poland funkyou

13 October, 2008 13:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks QS_Bird & Raymun for this Comp...And, Happy (belated) Birthday QS_Bird...
Jack Flash

19 October, 2008 18:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Danke Dir fürs uppen und Raymun für die Zusammenstellung.
Ach und übrigens, alles gute nachräglich zu Deinem Geburtstag!!

Gruss Guido

23 October, 2008 11:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD