sonnerie polyphonique
Photobucket R&B_Quietstorm: MY QUIETSTORM of 1980

Sunday, October 05, 2008

MY QUIETSTORM of 1980

QUIETSTORM OF 1*9*80

A new idea is born.......
If you like me to continue with the
Years, let me know!

Atlantic Starr - Am I Dreaming
Blackbyrds - Love Don't Strike Twice
Chi-Lites - Heavenly Body
Dramatics - You're The Best Thing In My Life
Eighties Ladies - He Is Mine Forever
Far Larry's Band - You've Waited Too Long
Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love
Heat - Whatever it is
Instant Funk - What can I do for you
Jones Girls - I just love the man
Kurtis Blow - All I want in this world (is to find that girl)
Lakeside - I need you
McFadden & Whitehead - Why Oh Why
Narada Michael Walden - Alone Without You
Osiris - Listen
Passion - Midnight Lovers
Perry & Sanlin - We belong together
Rene & Angela - Everything We Do
SOS Band - What's wrong with our love affair
Tavares - I can't go on living without you
Unlimited Touch - Love to share
William DeVaughn - Figures can't calculate
Yarbrough & Peoples - Easy Tonight
Zapp - Be Alright

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will give you a hand after my vacation :-) Sending you something to unwrap tomorrow ^^

06 October, 2008 20:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 1980 Comp.....Yes, Keep the Years coming....
Jack Flash

10 October, 2008 20:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the years idea, i have done the same on my blog but for uptempos mostly

26 October, 2008 06:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I have to let my homeboy know about this blog. He is crazy about this music. Keep doing what you do.

26 October, 2008 18:50  
Blogger oldschoolrareboogiegrooves said...

perfect compilation. this one shows the finest taste in sweet soul music. thanks.
please check my blog for mellow and boogie tunes......

17 January, 2009 09:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I give you a taste of my Passion (¯`v´¯)PLEASE SCROLL DOWN(¯`v´¯)ENJOY YOUR STAY and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE(¯`v´¯)AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC - GO AND BUY THE ALBUM OR CD